1. Hello Nikki! Can you tell me a little bit about your artworks that are hanging in Dapper this month?
Hi Dapper, xx My artworks are mostly inspired by my love of nature and the wilderness, her animals and creatures her colours and patterns so this Gypsy’s Tramps and Thieves collection is a mix up off all these elements.
2. How did you get into art?
Ive always been a creative person throughout my life always experimenting with diffrent mediums , but my mum was super creative so from a young age I guess I just watched and learnt from her.
3. Are you from the Central Coast and what do you think about Long Jetty?
I am from the South Island of NZ I moved to the coast about 4 months ago now I am living in Long Jetty and I love it here!! the Central Coast is such a special part of the world. It takes me 5 mins to bike to the beach for a surf then 5 mins to bike to the shops for a coffee haha!! I love it!!
4. Where can we see your work in the future?
At this stage who knows, and thats whats exciting with art I guess, ya never no what your gonna do with it next, but at some stage would like to do a collaboration with someone maybe with clothing or home wares.
5. Do you have a blog/ tumblr/ Instagram/ contact where people can find you?
Im in the process of getting my website up and running at mo but it’ll be under my art label Gypsys Tramps and Thieves. I have an Instagram account @gypsystrampsandthievesx and an email account email@example.com